Friday, October 12, 2012

So much to eat, so little time!

There is so much good food out in the world and so many recipes out there that it is hard to get through them all. I decided to create this blog as a way to record my family's favorite recipes for future reference and to share them with others out there who may be looking for something new to try, but don't want to (or don't have the time to) go through 100 different recipes to find one that is good. Every recipe that I post is one that I have tried previously and was enjoyed by my family. I will also write about all of the great places that we love to eat at and new, awesome places that we find along the way.

About the blogger: I am a wife and stay at home mom to a one year old little boy. I love to cook and bake for my family, always trying new recipes. We also love to eat out and discover new, good tasting food.

Disclosure: Most of the food that we eat is in the foothills of Northern California, but we do eat at places outside of the area at times too.

No comments:

Post a Comment